Accounts Admin Executive
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Arrange weekly cartel receipt
- Issue cheque payment
- Check cartel monthly petty cash form
- Match TT advice with payment voucher and invoices
- Match import permit with invoice
- Filing payment voucher
- Credit card reconciliation
- Office Petty cash
- Liaise with secretarial service for any secretarial issue; changes in ACRA, appointment and removal of directors, etc
- Bank matters - opening bank account, add user for DBS IDEAL, closing bank account
- Open mail box, send out cheque payment
- Record Sales from all cartels to SAP (Sales order, A/R invoice, Payment collection) - need special 1 person for this
- Utilities account; Singtel, SP, Ascendas
- Courier documents; order DHL and lalamove
- Other Duties as required; office keeping - liaising with cleaner, contractor, ordering of water gallon
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- Possesses at least a Diploma in Business Administration/Accounting or related discipline.
- Has an eye for detail and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills and able to work with all levels of employees.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.