Assistant Manager, HR
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
The successful candidate will be a member of the HR team supporting the businesses of Cocoba Pte Ltd, working with senior leaders and line managers to design long-term HR strategies and provide practical solutions to meet business goals, particularly in the area of Talent Acquisition.
- Work closely with business units to deliver HR initiatives and to provide operational support
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions to line managers with main focus on talent acquisition.
- Provide recommendations in implementing HR strategies to support business needs and drive business performance
- Support in the implementation of group wide HR policies and programmes, including working closely with overseas offices in the implementation when required
- Provide support to International Assignees when required
- Direct the organisation’s global talent acquisition activities in order to ensure that the best candidates are selected for each role and that the talent acquisition process is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards
- Liaise with functional managers to develop and implement local talent acquisition strategies that are appropriate for their business needs
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employees turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the organisation’s talent acquisition strategies.
- Establish talent acquisition budgets, plan, polices, and programmes that will effectively implement the business strategies and objectives set by HQ.
- Possesses a Degree in HR Management/HR Consulting/Business Management or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in talent acquisition and HR operations.
- Able to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders within the organization
- A problem solver with good communication and critical thinking skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.