Business Development Executive (International)
- Develop new areas of business and build business working relationships for existing partners and new markets in assigned countries
- Responsible for supporting marketing and business development initiatives in the market
- Liaise with government bodies for the necessary permits and approvals.
- Sourcing and keeping lookout for store expansion and liaising with landlords in the country
- Assist in negotiation and closing of deals with partners
- Assist in ensuring a smooth operation of cartel in the country, including any new launches
- Identify potential customers for new business opportunities
- Adopt a cooperative and positive style of working with other departments.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- Possesses at least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a start-up retail environment
- At least an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Management/Administration/Marketing/Finance or related field.
- The incumbent should be growth mindset oriented, analytics strategized and metrics driven
- Able to think out of the box (creative thinker)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work across different cultures and departments between partners and HQ
- Basic Excel skills
- Able to understand and work with people from different cultures
- Due to the market that the incumbent will be handling, a strong command of Mandarin is advantageous
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application.