Corporate Legal Counsel
- Review, advise and draft commercial contracts, including but not limited to, franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, sale of goods contracts, service agreements, supplier contracts, lease agreements
- Review banking and financing documents
- Provide commercially-focused legal advice including for topics such as company structuring and other matters
- Oversee compliance in the conduct of our business
- Provide corporate secretarial support (working together with our Finance and Admin teams)
- You have 6-8 years of relevant legal experience in corporate law, ideally with APAC exposure
- Legal experience within corporations is preferred, ideally with an MNC
- You are a qualified lawyer in one of the Commonwealth countries' jurisdictions
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You are solutions focused and commercial minded
- You enjoy working in a start-up environment, with a promising career progression to lead a fast growing multi brand global company
- You take pride and ownership in your work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest/application.