Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
We believe every customer matters and that starts with delivering a delightful and seamless customer experience on a local and global scale.
Our Customer Experience team engages our customers through omnichannel platforms, empowered to serve and adapt to their needs, while translating their real time feedback into company-wide continuous improvements.
- Deliver personalized service over telephone or other channels to customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Able to understand customers' needs, handles customers’ complaints in a professional manner and provide appropriate solution and attention
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Obtain customers' feedbacks and identity areas for improvement
- Delight customer by exceeding their expectation
- Be involved in special projects/events and working alongside with other departments.
- Establish & develop digital marketing advances & processes
- Data Analytics to track marketing campaigns & customer behaviour
- Innovate social media strategy & drive customer engagement
- Content creation on multiple digital platforms
- Management of marketing budget
- Establish good relations with corporate customers for bulk purchase
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Able to work well in a face-paced environment