What You Will Learn
As a growing F&B startup, you have the freedom to develop a cohesive design philosophy across all of their offline and online media. You will gain experience in researching current trends in the field of graphic designing and marketing. You will also be exposed to the best software available to excel in your work.
Understanding customer behaviour through analytics and iteration. Keep abreast of latest news happenings and strengthen consumer and product awareness.
Problem-solving skills and strategic thinking. Acquire good interpersonal and communication skills as you learn to interact with people of varying designations and of different sectors. This is also the perfect time for you to develop your problem-solving skills.
- Develop and manage all branding, marketing, and graphic design aspects for Irvins Salted Egg. This includes product, graphic, interior, packaging, audio video, social media, and brand merchandise
- Design, design, and design!
- Strength in photography and videography is prefered.
- Creative direction
- Ad-hoc task as assigned
- Diploma / degree in design or creative marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years of design experience preferred
- Proficient in design software
- Photography and videography (preferred)
- Eye for creative photography a plus
- 5-days work week
Please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
Only candidates with complete portfolio and CV will be processed for shortlisting.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and application.