Factory Admin Assistant
Delivering Global Happiness
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain both soft and hard copy filing system.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Organize and schedule Meetings and Interviews
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with Executive and HODs and handle requests and queries from Managers
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidates must possess at least a GCE O Levels .
- Min 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Possess a positive working environment and is a good team player with good coomunication skills.
Additional Information :
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment
- Good Employee benefits and welfare
- Opportunities for Career Development and Trainings