- Responsible for managing the end to end production activities for assortment of products through effective use of manpower, material, machine, method and ensure safe environment in the factory.
- Manage the overall production flows to ensure daily productivity outputs are met in a timely manner.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, quality and reduce cycle time and cost.
- Able to make accurate decisions and recommendations that result in the achievement of business results, prevent delays and limit the risk of expenditures of time, manpower and cost.
- Analyze, verify, coordinate and take corrective actions to resolve daily production issues.
- Review with the Project Manager on the project planning schedule, timeline, resources and etc to ensure smooth implementation and completion.
- Ensure absolute food safety and hygiene levels above industry standards.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory).
- Constantly seek opportunity to scale up the production through automation, streamline processes via the effective integration of machinery and new processes.
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Food Technology / Nutrition/ Dietetics, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations.
- Leadership competencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP.
Thank you for your application.