Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Develop, maintain and update the company’s Franchise Manuals
- Ensure that the company’s contractual obligations to franchise are met
- Be the coordinator to the other departments and to vendors with regard to working and communicating with franchisees, providing what they need, overseeing their operations, ensuring their compliance as per the agreements, and others
- Develop strong franchise relations and evaluate franchisees performance
- Help plan the resources needed including additional team members (positions and headcount), overseas offices and other equipment and assets required to achieve our stated business plan and targets
- Coordinate, oversee, manage and review the process to hire, acquire and build our team, office and assets overseas
- Ensure optimum utilization of these assets to achieve our targets for overseas market
Licenses, Registrations, Regulatory Approvals, and other Adherence to Prevailing Rules and Laws
- Oversee, manage and continually review all licenses and registrations for us to operate our office and business in overseas. This includes the legal operation of our office, retail shops, distribution, and for importation of products from Singapore
- Ensure compliance of all relevant laws and regulations with regard to our overseas operation and product importation
Strategic Plan and Direction
- Plan, propose and review the strategic plan for our business in the overseas market, including expansion strategy, cartel operations, partner selection, channel selection, supply chain and other aspects
Execution During each Launching
- Be responsible to ensure that timelines are adhered to during the execution stage, following the signing of agreements, which include tasks such as cartel designs and openings, pre-launch, grand launching, and post-launch events, the first weeks of opening ensuring all aspects of operations are running smoothly
- Work with the other departments to ensure the above are executed within the agreed timeframe
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Willing to travel frequently (50%) within the APAC regions.
- Great career development & training opportunities
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment
- Exposure to overseas markets