The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Design, develop, and maintain customer-facing and in-house applications
- Collaborate with other teams to design problem-solving solutions to their problems.
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Strong experience working with REST APIs / GraphQL
- 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer focused on web applications.
- Proficient in OOP, including design patterns.
- Working in TDD fashion.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functionally partners.
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate.
- Experience in React / Angular / Vue.js
- Experience in NoSQL database, particularly MongoDB