Delivering Global Happiness
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Perform and deliver excellent Customer Service experience to all customers visiting the cartels
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge of in-store products so as to be able to provide customers with correct information
- Perform sales transactions, upselling of merchandises and cashiering duties
- Process product exchange and refund transactions and advise customers accordingly
- Assist with stock inventory management, stocks check, stocks availability and damaged stocks e.g.
- Perform and maintain housekeeping duties and visual merchandising standards
- Initiate and handle crowd control management during peak period
- Handle cartel’s POS system, doing opening and closing duties, and submission of sales report
- Minimum A / N / O education level and equivalent
- Candidate with minimum 2 year of related experience in Retail will be an advantage, but not a must
- Willing and able to on rotating shifts, and work on weekends and Public Holiday
- Open for Singaporeans/PRs only