Head of Accounting & Finance
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Manage the monthly financial close process (including proper recording, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation) for Cocoba Pte Ltd and our international subsidiaries
- Focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices: we want to use high tech to automate and make our reporting, data recording, and all processes more efficient and effective
- Develop / establish accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/ implementation of SAP (including integrations with other modules and apps)
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and departments and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate regular budget and cashflow projections and planning
- Work with internal audit team to audit key high risk areas with the overall purpose to discover and prevent/reduce fraud
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Delegate key tasks to the other managers and executives to get seamless coordination and work done in timely manner
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience in a managerial capacity.
- Possesses at least a Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related discipline.
- CPA accreditation is a must
- Keen attention to detail and process oriented with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively across the organization
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to effectively manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.