We are looking for a Head of Marketing to oversee the company’s activities across functions such as Growth Marketing, Design, and Events.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include driving brand leadership and customer engagement across our markets, building our global and localized creative branding, and delivering engaging events to deepen our brand engagement. We are looking for a creative, data-driven and customer-centric leader who knows how to scale a brand globally.
- Build IRVINS as a global brand and further improve its brand positioning in each market
- Develop brand identity and ensure consistent implementation across all channels globally
- Drive global marketing strategies, develop budgets and plan for activities across all markets
- Spearhead analysis of market trends and consumer behaviour insights
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (new products, price change, and features)
- Establish and drive growth marketing related metrics whilst cultivating data-driven decision-making in your departments
- Strategize our offline and online branding through Visual Merchandising, UIUX, Social Media, EDM, Merchandise and Web.
- Reach and engage customers through Offline and Online marketing/events channels
- Oversee and manage global teams
- Experience as Head of Marketing or similar leadership role
- Preferred previous experience in having scaled a brand (FMCG or otherwise) regionally or globally
- Experience leading multiple functions such as Growth Marketing, Design and Events
- Knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem solver and outstanding communication skills