We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee the company’s daily activities across functions such as Operations, Training, and Customer Experience.
Head of Operations's duties & responsibilities include ensuring operations efficiency, overseeing customer experience journey and implementing technology solutions to help with the entire operations in the company. We are looking for a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. Essentially, you are to ensure the company’s operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
Reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, you will play a pivotal role in scaling IRVINS operations globally.
- Work with COO to decide on operational activities and set strategic goals
- Overseeing the offline stores P&L and execution of activities to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Evaluate business process regularly and suggest and implement improvements to improve standard and efficiency
- Develop and monitor operational budget
- Set KPIs & strategize on expansion and operational improvement plans
- Ensure business operations is compliant to government regulations
- Build scalable Training team, processes and modules for global onboarding and continuous refreshment
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to ensure the best customer experience
- Partner with Retail Development and Ecommerce teams to drive and implement O2O innovations
- Partner with VM and Marketing teams to drive product performance
- Oversee and manage global teams
- Experience as Heads of Operations or similar leadership role
- Experience in multiple functions such as Operations, Training, and Customer Service
- Preferred experience in running a brand (FMCG or otherwise) regionally or globally
- Knowledge of data analytics and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-Solver and outstanding communication skills