Head of Supply Chain
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
Summary of the role
We are looking for an individual who has business acumen and is forward-thinking to take up the role of a Head of Supply Chain, focused on driving excellence, efficiency, technology and demand-supply management end to end in our rapidly growing and fast moving company.
Primary responsibilities include the implementation and evaluation of all supply chain logistics activities and procedures, including, but not limited to, warehouse operations, material procurement, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection, and local/regional distribution. Evaluates the organization's supply chain performance against projected costs and timelines. Responsible for coordinating supply chain activities across all units of the organization.
- Directs an organization's overall supply chain operations, including procurement, logistics and warehouse operations management, and distribution of finished goods locally and regionally.
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling.
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Works effectively across the organization to ensure successful execution of supply chain support on many integrated efforts
- Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company's operations
- Create item specific forecasts over a rolling time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes.
- Create integrated processes among Warehouse Operations, Procurement and Logistics, and external suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
- Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems.
- Lead re-engineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
- Lead, coach and guide teams, tasked with creating material requirement plans and/or forecasts.
- Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
- Measure actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to the Management.
- Performs life cycle cost studies.
- Defines integrated logistics support requirements.
- Prepares estimates, schedules, and support system inputs.
- Coordinates development of solutions to complex logistics support problems with other product support functions, customers, and suppliers.
- Coordinates transportation for the corporation with customer-driven manufacturing timelines.
- Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
- Manages third party vendor relationships related to Logistics and international and domestic flow of materials.
- Evaluates supply chain needs and selection of shipment modes.
- Works with carriers and customs brokers to expedite shipments
- Proven and deep knowledge with more than 8 years of experience of running an end-to-end supply chain function including management of procurement and warehouse function
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a plus
- Ability to effectively manage people and introduce change as part of improvement plans
- Able to drive strong financial performance.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.