We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain to drive global supply chain management of all IRVINS Salted Egg countries of operations and oversee the company’s daily activities across functions such as Warehouse/Distribution Centre, Logistics, Inventory Management and Procurement.
Head of Supply Chain’s duties & responsibilities include ensuring operations efficiency in storing and distribution of finished goods, purchasing and inventory of raw materials, sourcing and selection of vendors to support production. We are looking for a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and has a broad knowledge of the business. Essentially, you are to ensure productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain management.
Reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, you will play a pivotal role in scaling IRVINS supply chain globally.
- Lead the strategy and execution of all functions’ activities in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting needs to the delivery of finished goods.
- Develop and execute best in class supply chain processes including cross-border logistics, warehouse operations and retail logistics
- Plan and execute strategic growth initiatives across the supply chain in inventory, distribution centre, order fulfillment and online delivery
- Manage inventory and establish controls to ensure operations is at highest efficiency and minimal supply chain risk
- Design, implement and improve existing ERP and WMS
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintain excellent GMP, quality control and safety
- Develop and continuously improve supplier programs to ensure best quality raw materials at best price, including sourcing for new alternative sources
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to ensure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches
- Establish strategy for optimizing Supply Chain operation cost while ensuring top notch service and accuracy
- Oversee and manage global teams
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in purchasing and supply chain management
- Experience in Food Supply Chain industry (strong supplier and product knowledge)
- Knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-Solver and outstanding communication skills