We are looking for a forward-thinking and experienced HR Executive with a growth mindset to manage the full HR operations.
- Responsible for managing the full spectrum of HR Operations and ensure compliance to the HR policies and procedures.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques in the area of recruitment.
- Manages the onboarding process for new employees including conducting induction programme.
- Coordinates staff movement activities such as internal transfers, overseas assignments etc
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development activities for employees.
- Acts as an advisor to line managers on performance-related matters such as staff confirmation and performance reviews.
- Conducts regular engagement activities with the line department such as dialogue sessions to seek feedback as part of improvement plans.
- Responsible for work pass administration such as work pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
- Manages the offboarding process for resignations and terminations.
- Act as the point of contact regarding human-related issues, handles disciplinary cases and manage employees’ grievances.
- Responsible for assisting employees in queries related to leave and claims management.
- Monitor time attendance of employees and ensure punctuality.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining accurate employee information in the HRIS system and monthly headcount report.
- Ensure proper and updated documentation of employees’ information in P-files.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of proven working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good-to-have: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, OpenSoft and WhyzeHR.
- Sound knowledge of manpower regulations such as Employment Act.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision as well as a good team player.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application.