Prepares floor plans, elevations, sections and detailed drawings
- Ability to prepare quality 3D renderings in short period of time for design submissions
- Prepares construction drawings for issuance to contractors
- Liaising with external vendors, logistics, consultants, contractors, landlords and operations on the designs, materials and concepts for stores.
- Prepares tender documents / acquisition of quotation from suppliers
- Prepares close out documents such as as-builts, secure operational manuals, evaluate invoices.
- Manages all facets of site project like budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk thru liaising with consultants and contractors
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Design / Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience or Project Management role in retail store environment preferred.
- Good knowledge of construction detailing and strong in concept development for retail store fit out.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD. Knowledge in 3D Studio Max or other 3D rendering software will be an added advantage.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest/application.