Manager, Growth Marketing
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- In charge of the end-to-end brand campaigns across our business verticals, from cultural and consumer insights and analysis to PR and communications, partnerships, product marketing and launches to social marketing campaigns.
- Manage the execution of marketing calendar plans, channel budgets aligned with the company's brand and project goals.
- Oversee global marketing - as well as work with local country teams to develop localized strategies and execution
- Strategizing and Rapid Experimentation of Innovative Ideas to Attract, Engage & Delight Customers globally in order to grow all of Cocoba brands
- Online customer engagement: Drive customer engagement through organic and inorganic EDM, FB, IG, Online Campaigns
- Offline customer engagement: Rapid Ideation & Experimentation of offline campaigns, offline events, developing offline-to-online customer engagement.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Work closely with relevant teams to deliver and execute the offline & online marketing engagement strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Manage and strategize partnerships and collaborations to deliver breakthrough customer engagement
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Marketing.
- Possesses at least a Degree in Business Management/Administration/Marketing or related discipline
- The incumbent should be growth mindset oriented, analytics strategized and metrics driven.
- Able to think out of the box (creative thinker)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.