- Overseeing daily operations of all the cartels and conducting regular cartel visits
- Data Analysis of customer and sales trend at the cartels
- Oversee Inventory control issued and work out optimal Stocks for individual cartels
- Collaborate and work closely across the organization with other team members to ensure smooth Retail Operations.
- Assist to guide the Retail Supervisors in problem-solving on issues faced within Retail Operations.
- Work alongside events team to plan, strategies and execute companies’ direction
- Participate with new store opening and closure
- Involved in business development and expansion plans
- Maintain and improving data process flow and operations process flow.
- Assist and conduct training activities and conduct regular audits to ensure/maintain quality operations and service standards
- Liaise with mall managements on retail operation matters.
- Any ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a growth mindset, takes initiative and the drive to excel
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours for operational needs.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application/interest.