- Work closely with all cartels to ensure smooth daily operations, promotions updates in-stores
- Work closely with various stakeholders (Supply Chain, HR, Finance) to fulfil various demands and needs at the backend operations
- Conduct weekly cartels visits and ensure all stores are up to operational standards and uphold the company brand image
- Involve in stock inventory management, not limited to stock-in and stock take at cartels from time to time
- Manage and resolve customers feedback and complaints
- Assist with new store openings and closings
- Support and cover retail work shifts when shortage of manpower
- Ensure all Fixtures and fittings at stores are proper and in working condition
- Review daily sales and customers data to advise Headquarters on operation policies and process
- Plan overall manpower requirements including roster scheduling and leave management
- Liaising with mall managements on all issues
- Gather sales trend data and provide monthly sales report, forecast and recommendations to Retail Operations, AM
- Minimum Diploma in Retail Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a similar role.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a growth mindset, takes initiative and the drive to excel.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours for operational needs.