Pastry Chef / Baker
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
The Danger Lab, IRVINS Salted Egg's internal R&D team, is looking for talented bakers and pastry chefs who can help us with the R&D of our global products. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to deliver breakthrough products and enhance customer satisfaction so that we can delight and grow our customers.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting pastries and engage the interest of customers
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking
- Possesses a Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.