- Generate & develop new product ideas and concepts.
- Study market trends & innovative products/ingredients/packaging.
- Conduct food testing, sensory evaluation & shelf-life study.
- Assisting in product development & launching projects
- Collaborating with cross-functional team: R&D Chef, Marketing & Design, Operations, Procurement and Production.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possesses a Food Science & Technology diploma/degree or equivalent background and experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in F&B/ingredient/flavour industry.
- Knowledge of food regulations, e.g. packaging labelling, parameters needed is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good communication, multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to think out of the box and has the willingness to learn.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.