- Plan employee schedules and manpower requirements for maximum productivity and high quality
- Meet production schedules and timelines while increasing production over time for an assortment of products
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing in the plant
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labelling and record keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently, correctly and well-maintained with regular maintenance and cleaning
- Streamline processes via the effective integration of machinery and new processes
- Ensure absolute food safety and hygiene levels above industry standards
- Be on the lookout for new factory opportunities for scaling production, and manage the setting up of future factories
- Lead a team of supervisors and production crew
- Ad-hoc duties whenever necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Leadership Skills, Process Improvement and Project Management
- Possess certification in food hygiene is a plus.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application.