Delivering Global Happiness
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Maintained files and records and submitted reports on site cleaning and sanitizing and food preparation.
• Enforced food safety rules and Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Managed employees and allocated resources to meet production schedule.
Eager to stay updated with the latest Food Science & Technology Knowledge and market trends.
Possess a positive working environment and is a good team player with good coomunication skills.
Aditional Information :
Dynamic and vibrant working environment
Good Employee benefits and welfare
Opportunities for Career Development and Trainings