- To lead and manage a team of production crews to meet daily targets.
- To implement and maintain good manufacturing standards in order to achieve higher efficiency productivity and quality.
- Facilitate communication between different departments such as Quality Assurance, Engineering, Supply Chain department to achieve common goals and resolve issues.
- Provide daily production output report and escalate issues / challenges to Factory Manager for immediate assistance.
- Conduct daily briefing to production crews at the beginning of the shift, such as communicate about production target, quality & safety concern, etc.
- Monitor frequently the production activity and seek approval to adjust priorities or make any changes.
- Allocate manpower appropriately and manage overtime.
- Ensure new employees are well trained and all employees follow the standards operating procedures.
- Enforced food safety rules and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Manange absenteeism and provide counseling.
- Execute 5S housekeeping and ensure safe environment.
- Any duties assign by Factory Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or its equivalent.
- Good Microsoft Office Skill.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good leadership and coaching skills; good planning and organizing skills, good interpersonal and communication skill.