- Responsible for sourcing, selection and negotiation with potential new suppliers to meet the functional team and project team’s requirement.
- AVL management : Qualifies new suppliers and manages the performance of existing suppliers in accordance with supplier management procedure.
- Supplier Quality Approval / Evaluation follow up.
- Ensure purchases are according to Company’s purchasing policies and procedures
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Prepare periodical reports and other duties assigned by superior
- Any duties are assigned by the company
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management/Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of procurement/supplier management experience; F&B and food manufacturing and project management background are preferred.
- Possesses good working knowledge using MS Office and SAP.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethics.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.