QA / QC Executive
Delivering Global Happiness
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- Conduct regular inspection and review of all work process
- Conduct training and audit for QA programs including 5S, GMP, Food Safety and Sanitation Procedures.
- Work closely with Production Crews to ensure smooth production within standard required.
- Work closely with Purchasing Department to ensure quality of material procured.
- Manage documents and reports related to QA Manager
- Ensure quality of raw materials and finished products produced are according to established standard.
- Manage licensing and certification application such as AVA, ISO, Halal etc.
- Create required documents and update available documents according to AVA requirements, ISO standards, Halal procedures and other rules and regulations related to food factory and future international standards.
- Any duties as assigned by QA Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Food Technology or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experirence in the Food Manufaturing Industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specialised in Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Eager to stay updated with the latest Food Science & Technology Knowledge and market trends.
- Possess a positive working environment and is a good team player with good coomunication skills.
Aditional Information :
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment
- Good Employee benefits and welfare
- Opportunities for Career Development and Trainings