- Responsible for day to day visual inspection of food processing / finished goods to comply with the Company's required standard.
- Inspect and test incoming raw materials or products according to the established SOPs.
- Assist the Executive/Manager to create or update required food processing SOPs.
- Comply with the Company quality standards and procedures.
- Responsible to report any non-conformance of products / process and timely report to Executive / Manager.
- Guide and provide corrective actions to production leaders and crews, always strive for continuous improvement at the production area.
- Inspect and ensure overall personal and work environment hygiene meets the required standards.
- Ensure proper recording and documentation.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Executive for Quality related matter.
- Candidate must possess at least O Level.
- Candidate with Diploma qualification will be considered higher role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in quality inspection in food industry.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Responsible and able to work independently.