- Provide passionate customer experience.
- Interviewing and hiring Part-Timer for cartel.
- Scheduling of cartel staffs and cartel duty roster.
- Staff appraisal and evaluation.
- Handling of retail customer complaints & feedbacks.
- Submission of all reports required by operations team.
- Oversee cartel layout/visual merchandising.
- Daily staff briefing and debrief.
- Training of staffs in accordance to company training standards.
- Handling of individual store assigned budget.
- Ensuring store KPI are met in terms of customer service and sales.
- Communicate with superiors on any operational issues faced.
- Responsible and accountable for cartel in terms of all aspects including housekeeping, Sales, POS System, etc
- Any additional tasks appointed by superiors.
- Provide excellent service to customers with a smile and pleasant personality
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 5 working days
- Open for Singaporeans/PRs only