- Create and develop brand bibles for existing and new brands eg: visual identity, logos, packaging, website design, social media etc
- Work closely with team members, both within and from other departments, to brainstorm concepts, packaging design and create content for both online and offline medium as we grow and expand.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to generate design solutions that captivates and engages both new and existing customers, across various mediums.
- Maintain brand authenticity throughout all creative work
- Responsible for building the brand from zero to final and continue with refinements and polishing.
- Prepares for and attends photoshoots when required
- Assist with various ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Quick to respond to industry trends, techniques and materials. Applies this research to design solutions (mainly social media)
- Ability to receive direction and learn from team-mates but also takes initiatives and meet various design challenges
- Proficient with Adobe softwares and familiar with building brand books and toolkits.
- Experience in building thoughtful, compelling brand identity systems and executing it across various packaging/print, experiential & digital design.
- Good-to-have: Experience in FMCG industry & photography/videography skills.
Thank you for your application.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.