Senior Finance Executive
- Handle full set of accounts of subsidiaries and assist in period end closing activities and assist in preparation of consolidated financial accounts.
- Prepare periodic financial management reports including financial analysis, schedules and reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit monthly quarterly reporting to management.
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting for subsidiaries.
- Manage annual statutory, tax compliance and other regulatory matters (Liaising and coordinating with internal / external auditors and external tax consultants).
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and accounting standards, statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Assist in the standardisation and improvement of processes & procedures.
- Cashflow management and forecasting.
- Work closely with operations in relation to financial and budgeting tasks.
- Provide financial support to business teams on business proposals and projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 3 years in handling full set of accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and have a good work knowledge with accounting applications.
- Knowledge of SAP and MYOB will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, meticulous, independent and a team-player.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notifed. Thank you for your application