Senior Manager, Online, Experience & Partnerships
- This is a P&L managing role, managing both Cocoba’s proprietary ecommerce system and partnerships with third party ecommerce systems.
- Conduct research, provide relevant solutions and set up the e-commerce process to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
- Manage all online activities in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, platform testing and reporting.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth development and performance of e-commerce website.
- Establish good partnership with relevant vendors.
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Other administrative and operational duties aligned with a start-up business.
- Lead and monitor a team responsible for all levels of customer support, responding timely to customer request, ensure timely delivery of all orders, and handle customers' feedback and problems.
- Develop daily operations, KPI and performance management of the CE Team.
- Implement strategies to continually improve the Company's service standard, productivity and sales.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts with other departments to ensure great customer experience across sales channels.
- Analyze team's success in building customer happiness through data-driven technique and improve our process and policies based on findings.
- Assist in integration of IT system with CX function to help deliver effective customer support.
- Managing the tech team to drive the customer facing technologies and related integrations and tech stack required.
- Distill Management and company directions, into tangible strategies and roadmap goals with Tech team.
- Gets various feature and support requests from all countries, so acts as the gatekeeper to prioritize for the team.
- Thinks of the large picture, the Online-to-Offline customer journey and our operational needs, to drive the continuous improvements in our user experience which would thus drive sales.
- Leads the business and big picture aspects and transform them into strategies and tactics which Tech team transform into actionable technical challenges.
- Degree holder in Business and Management studies or related field
- Proven track record in leading and managing multiple functional departments
- Strong business acumen, with numeric and analytical skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Possesses leadership competencies to lead, coach and motivate a team
- A forward thinker with an open mind
- Willingness to learn and ability to take on new challenges; problem-solver