- Monitoring stocks transferring from factories to distribution centre
- Coordinate and liaising export of goods to franchisees or partners (including receiving PO, crosschecking with operation and production teams, preparing shipping documents, sending proforma invoice, liaising with forwarders, informing warehouses and partners or franchisees of the coming shipments and others)
- Oversee everyday category inventory planning, managing end-to-end supply flow, analyzing initial needs based on demand, utilizing SAP & WMS and reconciling and tracking deliveries as needed
- Understand SKU-level planning needs to configure between SAP and WMS system needs appropriately to gain alignment from planning teams and other impacted cross-functional partners
- Responsible for spearheading enhancement or adjustment needs with factories from end to end supply planning to ensure the ability of warehouse stock level to support demand for both Singapore and export markets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least 4 years of working experience in warehouse & supply chain operations and customer service
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in S&OP preparation, forecasting and inventory analysis. Ideally in field roles
- Validated analytics and reporting skills (data mining, excel reporting, analysis)
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS preferred
- Strong communication skills, especially in keeping relevant parties informed of changes, and sound understanding the cross-functional implications
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.