Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Planner is responsible for all order management, supply and demand forecasting, consolidation and reporting activities. The Supply Chain Planner manages and leads the validation of demand signals through data analytics. The use of historical data, statistical models, and forecast information from Business Development & Marketing as well as business knowledge are key inputs to validating demand. The Supply Chain Planner is directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs.
- Develop and maintain effective supply, distribution and inventory plans.
- Maintain product inventory levels within agreed volume and quality targets.
- Lead and execute product allocation processes to effectively manage supply constraints;
- Lead and execute order fulfilment processes to ensure perfect customer order fulfilment;
- Identify and execute continuous improvement and waste elimination opportunities
- Maintain highly effective communications with all key stakeholders.
- Order Management - Continuously make sure to align Demand with Supply, visualize Demand Forecast and Supply Forecast
- Global Product Rollout - make sure new products are launched in schedule per country
- Continually monitor product supply vs. customer sales, and perform supply and demand analysis to maximize sales;
- Maintain optimal channel inventory through the various stages of the product life-cycle; act as the central point of contact for all supply chain matters for new product launches
- Work with Factory to ensure optimal production pipeline;
- Work with Supply Chain / DC to ensure optimal inventory and goods movement
- Forecasting – must juggle current inventory needs, immediate customer demands, and probable future sales to maintain balance between fulfilment and replenishment needs
- At least 5 years of working experience in warehouse & supply chain planning
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in S&OP preparation, supply & demand forecasting.
- Validated analytics and reporting skills (data mining, excel reporting, analysis)
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS preferred
- Strong communication skills, especially in keeping relevant parties informed of changes, and sound understanding the cross-functional implications