- Manage training of full retail team spectrum. Including onboarding, mid term, probation and confirmation through out the year
- Constant formulating of new training modules through courses and training
- Regular visits to cartel with operations executives to renew and revise existing training plans
- Do regular audits of all Cartels and advise Operation team
- Planning of cartel cohesions pertaining to trainings
- Consultant to Staff in on the job issues
- Assigning of mentors/ buddy system for new staff
- Advise and train on sales techniques, upselling, cross selling
- Do up monthly case studies on process and service that requires improvements.
- Organize role playing sessions to assist staff on how to deal with rejection and difficult situations.
- Maintain training schedule along with training material
- Conduct regular audits and appraisals on staff performance at the cartels in accordance to training standards, company culture, vision, mission
- Must be able to travel overseas to conduct retail team training
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a growth mindset, takes initiative and the drive to excel
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours for operational needs.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application/interest.