Warehouse Admin Assistant
Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
The Warehouse Distribution Centre team ensures seamless logistics & inventory flow of our products.
We aim towards a forward thinking and tech-driven team, empowering our team members to deliver happiness in every pouch to all our customers both at our Cartels and wherever they may be.
- Perform and organise general office admin duties
- Process and prepare DO and packing lists
- Update and maintain proper documentation of all relevant transactions and records
- Perform data entry and updates the inventory system (SAP)
- Handle and follow up on delivery/shipment schedules
- Assist in administration of filing systems
- Any other admin duties as assigned by the manager/supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Prior experience in using SAP system is advantageous.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Matured-thinking and meticulous
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Dynamic and vibrant working environment
Good employee benefits and welfare
Opportunities for career development and trainings