Delivering Global Happiness
We are Dreamers of the impossible who challenge ourselves to make it happen.
Having started in Singapore as an F&B company in 2007 before launching IRVINS Salted Egg in 2014 and Saiko Butter Brew in 2018, IRVINS Salted Egg is now present in 5 countries including Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Our people are integral in shaping our global journey from this early phase.
Imbued with the resilience of a 10-year-old company and the energy and spirit of a 4-year-old startup, we empower our family members with autonomy and freedom to experiment in a product-driven environment full of incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
It's an immensely exciting time for us and our customers as we pursue our vision of delivering happiness worldwide.
- The Warehouse Distribution Centre team ensures seamless logistics & inventory flow of our products.
- We aim towards a forward thinking and tech-driven team, empowering our team members to deliver happiness in every pouch to all our customers both at our Cartels and wherever they may be.
- Picking/packing of stocks accurately based on given stocks quantity.
- Packed and store them in appropriate location for easy identification for drivers to pick up stocks.
- Cross check with each warehouse personnel to ensure stocks are packed accurately.
- Ensure batch number are recorded for any distribution point.
- Feedback to Supervisor, if any cartons, pouches are damaged.
- Keeping the warehouse neat and tidy.
- Ensure all stocks are placed on pallets instead of on the ground, as we are dealing with food products.
- Loading/unloading of stocks from local or overseas.
- Packing of stocks are distributed based on FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- A good team player with good communication skills.
- Matured-thinking and meticulous.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment.
- Good employee benefits and welfare.
- Opportunities for career development and trainings.
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
- For Singaporeans/PRs only.