- Picking/packing of stocks accurately based on given stocks quantity.
- Packed and store them in appropriate location for easy identification for drivers to pick up stocks.
- Cross check with each warehouse personnel to ensure stocks are packed accurately.
- Ensure batch number are recorded for any distribution point.
- Feedback to Supervisor, if any cartons, pouches are damaged.
- Keeping the warehouse neat and tidy.
- Ensure all stocks are placed on pallets instead of on the ground, as we are dealing with food products.
- Loading/unloading of stocks from local or overseas.
- Packing of stocks are distributed based on FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Higher secondary (N / O level) / Nitec / Higher-Nitec in Logistics /Transportation
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in Warehouse or DC setting
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasker