Warehouse Operations Executive
- Work closely with internal parties and service providers to ensure finished products are received correctly and orders are delivered timely
- Managing inventory accuracy and supporting incoming / outcoming operations with efficient storage planning
- Coordinate and liaising export of goods to franchisees or partners (including receiving PO, crosschecking with operation and production teams, preparing shipping documents, sending proforma invoice, liaising with forwarders, informing warehouses and partners or franchisees of the coming shipments and others)
- Communicate with internal parties for example department stores on day to day operations fulfillment and problem resolution
- Oversee everyday category inventory planning, managing end-to-end supply flow, analyzing initial needs based on demand, utilizing SAP & WMS and reconciling and tracking deliveries as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in warehouse operations and customer service.
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication with customer(s), warehouse operation and good commercial sense on cost management
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS preferred
- Microsoft Office preferred
- Able to execute operations with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi task and organize systematically
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to handle stress conditions
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.